Authors are by invitation only. You are seeing this page because you have been invited to become an author in Erica Glessing’s new book on home marketing & selling!
You receive this!
- One chapter of 1500-2000 words in the new book “Home Marketing Mastery” due by March 14, 2014
- Photo, bio and contact information included in the book following your chapter
- Color photo on the back cover with the other authors
- The book will be print on demand distributed via Ingram “bookstore returnable” plus offered on Kindle
- Authors may purchase copies for life at cost plus s/h, estimated $7 or less
- Published by Happy Publishing, not self-published
- Authors receive 100 percent of royalties on books they sell
- The design of the book will be classy and elegant!
Erica Glessing began writing professionally in 1984 and is a third generation publisher and second generation published author. Both of her parents wrote books that were published, and were publishers themselves. Erica began as a journalist and her first book was published in 2007 “Prospect When You Are Happy: Move the Law of Attraction into Action.”
The fee to participate is $750 to be included in the “all authors on back edition” of “Home Marketing Mastery.” This is $500 up front and $250 at book shipping. Authors receive 25 books with a retail value of $500. Additional books may be purchased at cost plus shipping and handling, and typically run about $3.50 per book for 1000 books; $4.50 per bookfor 500 books; $5.50 per book for 250 books; and about $6.75 for 25 to 99 books.
To participate contact Erica Glessing by (408) 416-7090 and she can send you a book contract and an invoice. Authors are given geographical / regional exclusivity for every state except California; in California agents are given brokerage exclusivity for their MLS region.